Get Started(Clone a Project in APP Shop)
Note: If you compile a project directly in APP Shop, it will prompt “No operation authority”. So you need to clone the project first and then compile it.
1. You can select a project to clone according to the hardware platform classification.
2. Click on “Clone”.
3. It will pop up a message “Copied Successfully”.
4. Enter your workbench to check the cloned project.
5. Click on “Compile” to compile the cloned project（Take “点点点（Dots）” as an example）.
Click on ① “Compile”->② “Compile”.
6. The project is compiled successfully.
7. Flash the project to the hardware platform.
Click to download Bin files(as shown in ③).
8. Flash Bin files with a flash tool.
9. The project is downloaded to the hardware platform successfully.
文档更新时间: 2021-08-06 10:47 作者：plj