Developers can customize its display style (supporting images)
The button icon is shown in the figure.
- You can set the state and style in the properties area of a button. When a button is pressed or released, its state and style will change. Correspondingly, it can trigger some event when a button state changes.
- Click the “button” in the widget box to create a button as shown in the figure.
Notes: The added image can not be named in Chinese, and its pixels can be no larger than the size of the current screen. If a button is set with an image, the text will be useless.
- Click the content drop-down in the widget properties area. You can set the content and style for a button, and add an image to the button.
- Buttons have different styles in different states. You can click the style drop-down on the right to set a corresponding style for the button.
- Reference example：http://doc.8ms.xyz/docs/case-tutorial-en/case-tutorial-en-1cmbc7gfsdbpv